No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know demotivators have become kind of played out but I stumbled across these two last night during a bout with insomnia and couldn't pass them up. Hope you enjoy like I did.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• you must spread some reputation around before giving it to B_Metal again.

Both of those are pure gold.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Sarah J Parker one had me coughing and weezing I had laughed so hard.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I LULZ'd too, and I'm a huge SATC/SJP fan. I mean, hey, funny is funny, I'm not made of stone here, people.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Has to be from Jersey. Has to be.

Comment

• It's nice to know that Curly and Uncle Fester finally had the baby they longed for.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• hahaha
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh, that's not good.... And me, on my lunch break.

Comment

• Hey guys those cookies look like that picture of god separating the clouds to let his beautiful line shine down upon us.

Comment

• (*Sobs*) No, they don't....

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Hey guys those cookies look like that picture of god separating the clouds to let his beautiful line shine down upon us.
                              Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                              (*Sobs*) No, they don't....
                              IN TEARS WITH LAUGHTER! OMG

Comment

• I mean, sure, at first I thought, "Laser-red scary eyeballs for Halloween?" Then I got a closer look. Then I saw the fingers.

Comment

Working...
                                X