Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha yep.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post

Comment

You really need to start putting these in the correct thread (facebook or fucked up news, or make a new one called "People being stupid twats"), so I won't punch my screen so often.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yesss
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Jesus, I can't even finish reading this, it makes me want to punch a baby bunny.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Why slug a bunny? Track down the FB posters responsible for that discussion and pummel them about the heads and shoulders with a baseball bat.

One of the smartest people the planet ever produced, opening up new worlds of thought on to how the universe works and our place in it, which will likely lead to new technologies being developed that will someday benefit us all, and we have two chuckleheads pontificating who can't be bothered to type out the word "you" and pick on the guy for being in a wheelchair.

Global thermonuclear war and the end of humanity. Can't fuckin' wait.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Damn you for stealing my blue flats! DAMMMN YOU!!!!
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Pretty much sums up our living arrangement.

It's OK babe - as soon as I get the new furniture for the bedroom, I will be out of your dresser.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Get those shelves you hang from the ceiling like in a garage.

Comment

• Comment

• Awesome!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X