No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game starts off fun but then goes off the rails during the prison rape scene. the controls just didn't pick up me waving my arms frantically and I was raped.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm glad they got Stacey Keach to voice himself as the last boss.

Comment

• Hmm.. Muppet Treasure Island might push my $1,999 166Mhz Pentium Packard Bell to the limit, so I better pick up 16 MB of RAM for $130. Afterward, I'll go for a jog and chill out to 311's self-titled album on my AIWA portable CD player with electronic skip protection. I picked it up for only $99.99, a steal. What's this? Oh my $69.99 uniden 30-message pager is blowing up. It's from my homie. He says there's a great deal at Best Buy, a 33.6 kbps US Robotics modem for $159. I've been wanting to check out the chatrooms on AOL and send girls ASCII roses. Better pop into my Toyota Tercel and get there before they sell out. Man, someday someone should invent a service where you can just order these gizmos remotely and they show up at your doorstep so I don't have to keep driving over there...

Comment

• Goddamn Fiddler on the Roof. Getting my ass down to Best Buy right away. TRADITIOOOOOOOOOOOON

Comment

• Check out that Mac! 16 MB memory! And only $2399!

"Dear Santa,..."

Comment

• Pretty much sums up our living arrangement.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have my own dresser (that I never use because I just toss my whites into the basket after I wash them).

Comment

• Hahahahaha

Using a fucking dresser for your clothes and not a nearby table/storage box/ironing board/mantle?

ISHYGDDT
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: Juuuusst in case... (might be NSFW) 

Comment

• Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Infuriating Pics.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X