Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND DON'T YOU DARE SULLY N'SYNC.

BYE BYE BYE ALL OVER YOUR ASS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      10 years ago was not the 90's Ed.....

Comment

• All 4 One did it better years before. Same with Boyz II Men.

But then I guess those groups didn't have enough white in them.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
          Guilty, if but only for a moment.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
            All 4 One did it better years before. Same with Boyz II Men.

But then I guess those groups didn't have enough white in them.

Jackson 5 and the Beatles did better than all of them.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jesus and the twelve Apostles did it first.

Comment

• YESSSss

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  Jackson 5 and the Beatles did better than all of them.
                  John Lennon never wrote "I Swear," so this back and forth is pointless.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• you got me there.

Comment

• GET UP

GET UP

I DROPPED THE FUCKIN' BOMBSHELL

*BOOSH*
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought the music was pretty damn spiffy in the 90's, until the dark times when Britney Spears, N Sync, and their ilk showed up. Prior to that... Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Green Day, etc., all in their prime. The alternative rock scene was rockin' like a mofo, too.

Also, kids have ALWAYS cared about sex, dude. Music and fashion trends come and go, often in cycles, but all roads lead to getting some noonie-cookie for yo' ass.

Comment

• I'm with Tim. Pre-Britney, 90s music was pretty good stuff.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            I'm with Tim. Pre-Britney, 90s music was pretty good stuff.
                            Yeah, but this kid is obviously going after the late 90s. Early 90s music was amazing, but New Found Glory gives up that he is talking the dark days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              I thought the music was pretty damn spiffy in the 90's, until the dark times when Britney Spears, N Sync, and their ilk showed up. Prior to that... Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Green Day, etc., all in their prime. The alternative rock scene was rockin' like a mofo, too.

Also, kids have ALWAYS cared about sex, dude. Music and fashion trends come and go, often in cycles, but all roads lead to getting some noonie-cookie for yo' ass.
                              Yeah the 90's for me was the first decade I actually had to pay attention to find good music. 80's they still played great music on the radio from both the 70's and the 80's. But the 90's marked the whole birth of that really annoying Band Archeologist phenomenon where you had to hunt for good music. Especially the late 90's. They tried to make it easier by lumping it into the banner of "college radio station music" or the even worse "indy music", but depending on what station you found or who ran the local music stores, you still could have a huge issue finding stuff that was great.

The internet fucked all of that up, thank God. Now I can sample as many bands as I wish and support only those I genuinely like.
                              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• TWO PRINCES!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X