Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    ... I listen to CBC radio in the car and have been known to shoosh my kids in order to hear a gripping news report over their rough-housing...

<sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• In Flames? Turrrrrrrrrible.

Comment

• I'm just glad Fuck Yeah Guy finally got his shit together.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My absolute favorite basketball player and one of my favorite bands? YES!

EDIT: I said "turrrrrrrrrible" in my last post. TOPICAL

Comment

• Geez. Cobain looks like he's going to have a panic attack, Grohl looks like he's buzzin', and Novoselic is just... there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Geez. Cobain looks like he's going to have a panic attack, Grohl looks like he's buzzin', and Novoselic is just... there.
              That's everyday in Nirvana!

Grohl told a great story during a Foo show, about the first time Nirvana came to Houston and opened for Butthole Surfers (in a tiny club called Numbers, Howard will know it). Numbers had all these projectors on the walls showing trippy fish bowls and stuff. Well the guys from Butthole Surfers tell Dave to take the guys to the bar and have a drink and enjoy the Surfers show after their set. So they sit down, and Butthole Surfers have drinks they chose waiting for them.

Yeah, the Butthole Surfers put LSD in all of their drinks. Dave Grohl said all the projections came to life and freaked him out, and he ran onto the stage during the Surfers set begging them for help. Amazing.

Comment

• Gibby Haynes is a saint.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Now I have Jingle of a Dog's Collar stuck in my head.

Comment

• Never heard that story before, but damn I wish I could've seen that show.

Comment

• Ever hear the Butthole Surfer's cover of the theme from "Underdog"? It's FABULOUS!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• YES. I have that album of covers years ago, but my CD book was stolen

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

what.the.shit?
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X