No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, is that just white bread and marinara sauce?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Whoever made that comic must be 9 and heard it for the first time.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ahahahahaha
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In English, please...

Comment

• AAAAAAAnnnnnndd there's just one reason why the world hates Americans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kpTvm6CYA
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                            I swear, I just heard some of my brain cells fall out of my ears and roll across the room.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Holy shit, I never realized the AWWWW YEEEAAHHH guy is JK Simmons as JJJ.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X