No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you tried Big League Chew lately? Talk about desecrated memories. I was all "I stuck whole bags of this in my mouth at once? How do I live?!"

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Somewhere in Belfast, Bobby Bear is laughing his arse off at that pic.

Comment

• because it's so true.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Or...

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Comment

• Take note of the headpiece to the staff...

Comment

• I went out with your mom, because that's how I roll.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I gave my number to my dad because I was high. That's pretty accurate.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I gave my number to a pickle because I was high. Makes sense.

Comment

• Nathan's is 'I ate a policeman because I was drunk'. His response was "haven't gone that far...yet."
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X