Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truer words...

Comment

• yeah, no way I could go back to a condom. fuck that noise.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I have that problem too. *kid#3onthewaybrofist.*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• People that say it feels the same either

1) Only gotten it on with a condom
          2) A parent trying to not be a grandparent
          3) Lying to themselves

Comment

• No way in shit does it feel the same. Even with those OMG SUPER THIN CONDOMS. Just get your woman on the goddamn pill, make sure she takes it all the time on time, and pull the fuck out. FEELS GOOD MAN.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've gone back to using a condom for the time being. It is torture. Fucking, nightmarish torture. Super thin bullshit, I tells yeah. Feels like I'm wearing a damned tent.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Gettin snipped once I can afford it.
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                  Gettin snipped once I can afford it.
                  DEAR GOD THAT!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wonder why Glenn Beck is showing up on our page? I'm sure he'd love us.

Comment

• Best part? Wrasslin is the top forum thread.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          No way in shit does it feel the same. Even with those OMG SUPER THIN CONDOMS. Just get your woman on the goddamn pill, make sure she takes it all the time on time, and pull the fuck out. FEELS GOOD MAN.
                          From the female perspective? All condoms can be set adrift in a boat on a wide ocean and I would be totally ok with it. Hell, even the pulling out part isn't necessary unless you have super sperm or the lady doesn't take her pill on the reg.
                          Last edited by Ingrid; 06-28-2011, 04:08 PM.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I apparently have super sperm. YESSsss, and nooooooo at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I apparently have super sperm. YESSsss, and nooooooo at the same time.

Comment

• Jess can't do the pill, it makes her a miserable ball of internal lady part pain. So, we were trying for Kaylee for almost two years, and then another 8 or so months of "not like we'll get pregnant again!" sex. And now, since we have NO interest in a third kid, I'm back to baggin in until I get snipped. When we used condoms before, I actually didn't mind them, and that was after barebacking while she was pregnant with Owen, but damnit, now? Feels like a concrete sock on my junk.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X