No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ari, please post that Fail picture again for Bryan.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• These were not on the main road...It was late, I was in uncharted territory. WTF? I'm sorry I didn't stay at the fucking party. Come to my house for an hour, get even!

...this "The Hat" you speak of, does it sell Pastrami?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        These were not on the main road...It was late, I was in uncharted territory. WTF? I'm sorry I didn't stay at the fucking party. Come to my house for an hour, get even!

...this "The Hat" you speak of, does it sell Pastrami?
        It does. Delicious pastrami sandwiches and fucking huge ass cheese fries. FUCK I MISS SIMI VALLEY. WTF.

Comment

• By the way, what main road are you talking about? There are a shit tons of main roads in Simi. And EVERY SINGLE ONE HAS A RESTAURANT ON THEM. You noob.

Comment

• The one off the freeway. Fuck Simi, I don't live there and the first time I have ever been there was at 10pm, it was dark and I wanted to get to Ari's house. I get nervous when I don't see crackheads and drug dealers meandering about on the streets like in my 'hood.

Comment

• ...... and back to funny photos

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Hey Japan, you're doing it wrong...
                Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 01-27-2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love how Ohio has a different number than the rest of America.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Mother. Fucking. EPIC.

Comment

• Yeah, I was reading about those guys yesterday. Pretty neat little art project they have going there.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wow, that is better than the chick sun bathing
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            Wow, that is better than the chick sun bathing
                            Pictures or it doesn't exist...

Comment

• That one is so old man, just do a search. Plus they added a new map so it's not going to be on the site.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X