• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    FUCKING HATE YOU.
    u mad?
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Comment

• What an awesome grad pic...
        Attached Files
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Holy shit, if the Joker was raised in a barn.

Comment

• That chicken gonna get fuuuuuuuucked.
            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• That guy's gonna wind up being a future Serial Killer Profiling example for an FBI class. Probably has the mummified remains of a favorite relative at his house, too.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• goddamn you

Comment

• Nightmares.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                I need one of each Lost character now. Awesome.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X