No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've already given them CFS, next thing you know they'll want cathead biscuits too! And I just won't stand for that.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That sounds good,especially with some Grandma's Molasses!
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• TO DIE FOR! Bet that don't have any of it in Canadia. Lulz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• With fucking honey, yo.

Comment

• Out of respect for MarTEEN this will be my last Canada post for a while....

Also, not sure why but this made me lol way to much.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              We've already given them CFS, next thing you know they'll want cathead biscuits too! And I just won't stand for that.
              Does a cathead making guy in Philly count?

In my defense, I will say that I have never made them for anyone other than me and my departed hetero life partner, Bucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Does a cathead making guy in Philly count?

In my defense, I will say that I have never made them for anyone other than me and my departed hetero life partner, Bucky.
                You're a transplant,doesn't count. Feel free to use all the butter and lard you can
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                    You're a transplant,doesn't count. Feel free to use all the butter and lard you can
                    Correct, JUST DON'T PASS ON ANY KNOWLEDGE TO YANKEE'S.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You just found the only way PIXAR would get me to watch one of their Cars movies.

Just to see the "depressed alcoholic running away from abuse" car.

The former comment is also how I would have ended Transformers.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Bravo Chris and Tim BRAVO!!

Comment

Working...
                                X