Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
    Kind of reminds me of Baby Suge in Baghdad.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/siu-z-aQPxY?rel=0&hd=1" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="510" width="640"></iframe>
    god I love that video. It's been forever since I have seen it. YES, SO MUCH YES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Walk one attractive (real) woman in front of that man, and tell me how much he really lives his life the way he wants...
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• because I like to party and I'm not a foreveralone
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
            Walk one attractive (real) woman in front of that man, and tell me how much he really lives his life the way he wants...
            I bet he has 5 of them in his basement.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They got wedged in his crawlspace, which he can not reach without his stick/rag cleansing apparatus.

Oh the irony...
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-05-2011, 12:20 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                Was going to say, part of his finances went to building that rape dungeon. Plenty of real woman he has dressed up as anime teases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                  Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  They got wedged in his crawlspace, which he can not reach without his stick/rag cleansing apparatus.

Oh the irony...
                  Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Was going to say, part of his finances went to building that rape dungeon. Plenty of real woman he has dressed up as anime teases.
                  I so need to hear a J-Pop band do a cover of "Goodbye Horses" right now...

Comment

• goodubye horsesu
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                      goodubye horsesu
                      FUCKING POST OF THE GODSDAMNED DAY

5 APRIL 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        FUCKING POST OF THE GODSDAMNED DAY

5 APRIL 2011
                        Concurred.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FUCK YEAH
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HE IS VIGO!

GET HIM A SAUCER OF MILK!

Comment

Working...
                                X