Clear All

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
      I too will be going to hell. See y'all there!

And the sad part of that pic is that kid is probably 4 and weighs as much as me.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I realize that I'm a bit drunk right now... but bear with me.

Look at the second frame of that picture... where the kid rides that very sturdily built scooter.

Would that not be the most horrifying thing in the world if that were the last thing you were to see? A 300 pound toddler delivering soup right before he runs you down in the street like a dog?

... and comes back to pick you up to bring you to the kitchen? Because face facts. That Kung Pao Beef is coming from somewhere...

Comment

• How's he gonna haul your corpse back to the sherp?

Not like he can waddle off that thing. His rolls are permanently stuck inside the seat.

ETA: On that second picture, he obviousry make house rean.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's all making motorcycle noises while hauling ass straight for you, flecks of fucking spittle flying from his fat face as his jowls wiggle mercilessly like the hounds of Hell snapping at your heels.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Sad. We all knew the day would come when they replace Wilford Brimley.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I can't believe you fucks are applying the Jim Garrison "Back and to the left, back and to the left, back and to the left" analysis.

Still pretty damn funny.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  How's he gonna haul your corpse back to the sherp?

Not like he can waddle off that thing. His rolls are permanently stuck inside the seat.

ETA: On that second picture, he obviousry make house rean.
                  That kid's got to be at Jake levels of strength! Look at how much extra tonnage he's fucking hauling around. I'm 205 and he probably could tote me like a sack of groceries easy!

Comment

• What's sad is that he is so fat his eyes won't open.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yarp... he'll have that 'permanently pissed at life' look(or the 'horribly myopic' look, depending on your outlook.) for the rest of his short life.

I fucking shudder to guess that kid's cholesterol count...

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        What's sad is that he is so fat his eyes won't open.
                        Dude he's just a little Siamese if you please.

Comment

• Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ever have one of those days?? Yeah,I do..

“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Yep... lost my shit AGAIN!

Comment

Working...
                                X