Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brafuckinvo

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Nerdy gay shit at the bottom"

But that's the awesome kind of yogurt.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• goddamn it that's not Half-Life
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• DEUS EX 4 TEH WINZ
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gk9CPDfxeR8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gk9CPDfxeR8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the new Deus Ex so much that it's almost creepy.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'm of the exact same disposition when the subject of Duke Nuke'Em Forever crops up.

(It never does.)
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want the new Deus Ex to be awesome. WILL IT

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man fucking dying

Comment

• That poor fucking kid though.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• China bro.

China.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm going to hell, but I'm going with laughter in my heart.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                                Shit completely and totally fucking lost. You made me pee, you fucker!

Comment

Working...
                                X