No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's to get? Vaudevillian, Chaplin-esque, somewhat ribald British comedy and lots of gorgeous girls!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      I never got Benny Hill.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who else has Yakkity Sax running through their head right now?

Comment

• Yes I'm serious. I always thought it was dumb.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Eh. matter of taste, Nate. Yeah, looking back, some of the humor was a bit cornball, and there were the occasional points where the show dragged, but all-in-all it was pretty harmless. I'm probably a bit more biased to liking the show as I used to watch it back in junior high/high school, and there really wasn't much else like it back then (this was back when British TV shows were relegated to whatever ran on PBS. To see THIS on channel 9 back in the day was akin to discovering Skinemax for the first time, 'cept not as raunchy).

It was all we had back then, Nathan! IT WAS ALL WE HAD!!!!

Comment

• Benny Hill IS fucking stupid. It was just an excuse for tits.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Benny Hill IS fucking stupid. It was just an excuse for tits.

Comment

• You can tell who likes Benny Hill by the smell of ben gay and gold bond wafting from them.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is it really necessary to besmirch all of the peoples of the UK with that statement?
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You can tell who likes Benny Hill by the smell of ben gay and gold bond wafting from them.
                            Damn you, sir!

Why, I smell of freshly cut flowers and sandalwood!

Comment

• Comment

Benny Hill IS fucking stupid. It was just an excuse for tits.
                                Not seeing the drawback here, Rob. But hey, different strokes and all that. I liked the show, some don't, s'all good.

As for the Ben Gay/Gold Bond stuff, today I smell of bacon and glory!

Comment

Working...
                                X