• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farside reenactments.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• http://fun-brainiac.com/index.php/Cool/Ghetto-Prom.html
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I've seen that shit with my own eyes...sad
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• via gizmodo:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Comment

• haha, awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Funny but I'm sure they weren't able to trigger the switch to turn on the speaker.

Comment

• Party pooper...
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• most drive-thrus have cameras too though...
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• http://davidleerothruns.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Party pooper...
                        It's not my fault! I worked at Wendy's for four years. It's part of my DNA now.

Comment

• You should really see a doctor for that.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thats just nasty! I'd still put my face between those taa taa's!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Old man with tits in lingerie.

Seen it before already.

Though this time it's a famous old man with the lingerie and tits.

Oh well, time to go cry in the fetal position again. *Thumbs up*
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X