• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm mercurial.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Holy christ, this is making me laugh so hard I'm crying. WHY?!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• AND IT WAS FUCKING GREAT
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Geez, is that spot on. Probably why I only lasted the first season, despite my affection for all things Gillian Anderson.

Kind of reminds me of the original Battlestar Galactica, where it seemed like every episode somebody was crashing onto a planet, had an adventure, and then got rescued during a Cylon attack. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Comment

• X-Files was great. At least seasons 1-5. But I even dug the Doggett stuff near the end.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, it was a great show, but I just lost interest after the first season. I've since watched the other seasons, but never got as hardcore into it as a true fan would.

Comment

• I could never get into it.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That's cause you were too busy watching Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OH, no you di-int! No slagging of Jane Seymour's body of work on my watch, homes!

J/K, but if anyone, ANYONE, casts aspersions at Little House on the Prairie...

Comment

• Fucking HATED Little House, my parents always watched it and IT WAS SO GODDAMN BORING. Except for the bear episode. That shit was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X