No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginger can be found in every corner of the world, hence we are superior.

Comment

• Not knocking on gingers at all, Billy, just that guy looks... well... dead inside. Like he has no soul (and forgive me for brining up that alleged ginger trait! ).

Comment

• The dead soul is just the fact that his people eat dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          The dead soul is just the fact that his people eat dog.
          Cat. They eat cat. Meh, it's still tasty.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Think this came from the Forums last night. Explains why they've been down so long...

Glad to have 'em back!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Ginger can be found in every corner of the world, hence we are superior.
              I think the bigger question is how can an asian man have a full beard like that?
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He supplements with his pubes.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Comment

• MIND ASPLODE
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Chickenlover!

Comment

• That Jeff Bridges/Kurt Russell smash up is pretty cool!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob, I'm sure you meant to post that in the "Why America makes me cry sometimes" thread.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• @ Rerbs FB pic
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X