No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GOT TICKETS TO

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCK.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just laughed out really loudly, all alone in my apartment. Furthering the rumor about "That crazy lady who lives in apt. 3A."
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              GOT TICKETS TO

SOMEONE REP THIS GENIUS OF A MANG!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I did already! And I repped the "Come at me, bro" penguin in the other thread, too!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I did too - genius! Sheer genius!

Comment

• Although if someone wanted a grandslam with that Bell Biv Dafoe, they should have made it Bell BIFF Dafoe with Biff being Biff Tannen from Back to the Future. That would have been mega awesome.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          You do realize I had to Google that.

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Comment

• Fuckin' awesome, Rob!

Comment

Working...
                                X