X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• YES
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahahahahah I just got done vacuuming and this was the exact series of events that happened.

Comment

• awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well done, Mr. Hocken. Well done, and Happy Holidays to you!

Comment

• Comment

• YES
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love "or completely insane" and "Poncho (your grandfather)".
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Comment

• <3 dog/catfort

Comment

• Comment

• If that's not photoshopped they need like an award or something.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X