Clear All

• LULZ will suffice, good sir.

(EDIT: You chose wisely.)
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I don't know WHAT you mean by this!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      I can totally see Lisa doing this. I would like to think/hope/pray (with no supposition whatsoever) Iggy has allegedly done this. Twice. If it pleases the court.
      (*Exasperated sputtering*) Your honor! If it pleases the court!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, that's a phenomenon I've been noticing recently. FUCK THAT SHIT. If you're getting a picture taken with someone and they prefer not to be touched, fine! No need to go with the fake arms around someone! Put your hands at your side and stand next to the person, shake hands maybe, but fuck this "Oh, I better not touch this person or he/she might explode, or I might get into a lawsuit or something." If you're concerned with cooties, bring along some hand sanitizer, just in case.

Comment

• I think it is a neverending waterfall of hilarious IRL Forever Alone schadenfreude.

I am a terrible person.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm also noticing that in most of those pics, the girl is initiating First Contact. #4 and #5 are really invading some personal space, so consent to touch is implied. Girls are human beings, lads! They don't melt into gelatinous piles of goo if you touch 'em!

Comment

• The one with the carnival girl fucking kills me.

DOUBLIN' UP ON THEM HOVERS, MAN
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahahah, YES.

I'd rather see them do the Ricky Bobby "I don't know what to do with my hands." Those pics are great.

Comment

• I was going to say that in every one of those pics, the girl is way hotter than the guy. Maybe they're afraid to touch such hotness?
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I have a picture where I'm like that with a celebrity. I didn't want to come off as "I GET TO TOUCH YOU SINCE WE'RE TAKING A PICTURE" and kinda froze in the moment with my hand hovering over her shoulder. *forever alone*
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• WHO AND SHARE
                        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Priscilla Barnes. And she was wearing the lowest fucking cut dress ever. In my head I was like "I've seen your boobs...I've seen your boobs....I've seen your boobs.."
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Meh. I saw her boobs in Mallrats. My take is if the person you're posing with touches you first or at all, you have the right to reciprocate.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That pic is more compelling than any drama on TV. well done, Rob!

Comment

Working...
                                X