No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The look on Red Lobster's face is the best thing in the world!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

•   Spoiler: semi-nsfw 
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd still hit it.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• "He must have an enormous schwanzstucker!"
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• HITTING YOU GUYS WITH SOME TRUTH

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haha, YES. Even though it can be dangerous to drive with hi-beams on in a bad snowstorm I always begged my dad to turn them on when I was little so I could pretend I was Han Solo.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Belding View Post
                            YES

Comment

• And for the record, I've never done that in front of a mirror.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Not so much funny as just plain old fashioned "fuck yeah."
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X