No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome...that shit exists. My wife is a teacher, I see shit like that but no where close to being original. Mostly random drawings of like Wu-Tang symbols and such...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haaaa.... they fingered his butthole!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• That exists in Los Angeles...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Looks like the urban transgendered hillbilly look is in...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Well shit, now it all makes sense.

Lucas was a Sony fanboy back when he didn't suck so hard/look like a shaved mogwai+Billy Jean King.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Is that the newest member of Dr. Funke's 100 Percent Natural Good Time Family Band Solution?

If so, Tobias is now a goatanalrapist.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X