Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, sir!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Comment

• This one makes sense:

"Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• Rob, that's creepy.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Brilliant.

Comment

• We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                Aaaand, weeks later, I just got it. If Josh hadn't re-posted that, I'd still be all, "D'OH!"

Nevermind that I freaking love Smashing Pumpkins. This is just embarrassing.

EDIT: Oh, and "Towel. I use a fucking towel" is GOLD!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X