No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All you need to know about Justin Bieber in one simple photograph...

Spoiler: Kinda NSFW 

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Did that little weenie really say that??
        Yes.

Mr. Cobain's response:
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haaaaah!!!!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm glad Mr. Cobain responded. I had to lie down after reading that Beiber statement.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              There are so many days I think along these same lines, and it makes me so happy.

Comment

• This is true,

Despite my occasional thinking as to how nice it would be to be a 17-year old fuck around again. I realize I at least don't have to deal with my parents, or school work, or homework on the weekends, or projects.

What I'm saying is I should never watch SKINS ever again.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

OK, Justin. Go with that feeling. The shotgun is in the corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                    Holy crap! It's Corey! Where the hell ya been, sir?
                    I went into the Sexy Good time thread and got lost.. But luckily the beautiful women showed me the way out......
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• On a side note, work just has been crazy the past couple of months. Its starting to slow down, so I can go back on here and post.....
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Somebody needs to nuke that thing from space before it mutates or breeds.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I want to tackle him, hold him down, and shave his goddamn head. I can taste the delicious tears now.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
                            On a side note, work just has been crazy the past couple of months. Its starting to slow down, so I can go back on here and post.....
                            Welcome back!
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              I want to tackle him, hold him down, and shave his goddamn head. I can taste the delicious tears now.
                              Most of my fantasies involve pliers, a power drill, and his kneecaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                I want to tackle him, hold him down, and shave his goddamn head. I can taste the delicious tears now.
                                I'll help. This is the time when you need a chubby lady with you - I'll sit on the little asshole, and you can shave his head.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X