No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not making fun of soldiers, I'm making fun of the stupid people that forward this shit ALL THE TIME. Also, whoever made this used JOHN FUCKING CENA as the "marine". AWESOME. YOU CAN'T SEE ME!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Goddamn this frog right here....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is that real?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Frogs are rad.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha, nice.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bobbingtons!

Comment

• Originally posted by King Alfonso Zarate View Post

THIS IS WHY I EAT BALUT.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• KILL EM!

Comment

• Damn, that's horrifying.

And yet no mention of my awesome Princess comic find? .______.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Comment

• Lex looks like Calvin. Or is it Hobbes?
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Lex = Calvin and Joker = Hobbes.

Comment

Working...
                                X