Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    It's not too surprising that they have a circa 1950's Lane Bryant ad with a perfectly normal sized woman in it. Back then, dress sizes were much smaller than now - a dress marked a size 6 back then would generally fit a size 2 woman. That's why Marilyn Monroe was considered to be a little on the heavy size, even though she never wore anything bigger than a size 8. (Hey if you're gonna post that kind of stuff, you're gonna have to run the risk of being bored to death by a vintage fashion history lesson.) Actually, they started off as a maternity-wear companies, and now embrace fatties of all makes and models!
    I, for one, am fascinated. Where do I sign up for your class to learn more?
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• You may subscribe to my newsletter, Ms. Lesley. The sign up link is http://www.iknowwaytoomuchaboutdumbs...dsbirthday.com - we look forward to you joining us!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• that link is broke haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          that link is broke haha
          (*Psst... it's a fake to make Lesley laugh!*)
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• (*Psst....I know. I find you funny)
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YAAAAAY!!!! I love being found funny! Yeah, the interwebz condensed the link name - you have to click on it and read the URL to get the full effect of my fantabulous sense of humor!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The "shamone" is what makes it.

Comment

• yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      At step seven, I only had a 2 digit #, but it was indeed my age. Interesting.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          The "shamone" is what makes it.
                          Absolutely! If only they'd thought to add a "Eeee hee heee!", it would have been beyond perfect.

Comment

• I want an actual newsletter Ms. Lisa.

And check out this place Lisa, something tells me you wold love it: http://www.spinariodesign.com/
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X