X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
    You lint licker!
    Pickle you, kumquat!
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• What the french, toast?
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Well, you can kiss my white tail!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm going to go straight to hell for laughing at that...

Oh! By the way, did I mention to you (Rob) that I got the most ridiculous case of "suppressed laughter in public" everytime I pictured that Batman "Haters Gon' Hate" drawing at the top of page 141? Literally. I'm standing around last Friday at the train station, waiting for George to pick me up so we can start our vacation weekend, and it kept popping into my mind. And I'm trying not to laugh so I don't look like this lone crazy lady out at the station, but inside I was dying! Everytime I think of that picture, it just reduces me to tears.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I fucking love that picture. It totally puts me in a better mood when I look at it haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Drug habbits are BAD NUES!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Goddamnit Tonya, get your shit together!
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• *BROFIST SHAUN*

Comment

• Most parents should be thrilled their children have such direction at 14.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• I love the "not kissing you" part, with the random guy, crying off to the side.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X