No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's okay, you can sit with me. I'll bring the magazines, you bring the snacks.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'll be right behind you all with mimosa's cause "and a ching chong potato" is so freaking wrong but so freaking funny.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        It's okay, you can sit with me. I'll bring the magazines, you bring the snacks.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
          I'll be right behind you all with mimosa's cause "and a ching chong potato" is so freaking wrong but so freaking funny.
          I'll be first in line - especially if you hear me read it out loud. POTATO!
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• OMG I'm still laughing at that poor bastard. POTATO!!! /tardscream
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• (...I fucking knew it...)
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

OMG I'm still laughing at that poor bastard. POTATO!!! /tardscream
                I know! Today we were ready to go out and start our day - I was ready, and George was in the bathroom. So I'm just sitting there watching "Meet the Press", and all of a sudden "And a-one, and a-four, and a ching-chong potato" pops into my mind, and I just died! I had to suppress the laugh.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• George was like WTF? right?

Comment

• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

George was like WTF? right?
                      No, I was lucky, I managed to get the giggles under control before he came out of the bathroom. There would have been no way to explain that.

Now a true "WTF" belongs to the picture that Chris just posted - because, WTF?

Comment

• I wish Goldberg were a newscaster.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahaha, the line about him fucking your cousin is the best.

Comment

• I want a Shat.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just had one!

Brisk!

Comment

Working...
                                X