No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vin's interpretation is probably correct but considering the angle I'm hoping it's a photo taken surreptitiously by the soldier as a "guys, WTF" joke text for his buddies.

Comment

• Best wedding cake EVER!

Comment

• needs more penises and vaginas.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy fuck is that legit?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Haiku... done right!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm too lazy to load this into photobucket.

Comment

Comment

• That just made me LULZ out loud at work! I'm fired!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
                          LuLz!!! Justin Bieber is a 12 year old girl! I need to raise money to have this billboard put up on the 405 freeway here in Cali so everyone see that he is just a little bitch. Then maybe I won't have to see his face all over shit at the store. FFFFuuuu (my rant is over)

Comment

• Okay, THAT is hilarious - because the first time I ever saw him, I thought, "That kid looks just like Ellen Page if she had a short haircut."
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Someone put him in the candyvan.

Seriously.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The only thing neat about him is the fact he was "found" on youtube. I do dig on that. Good for him.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X