No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is how I feel sometimes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Did you make this ROb? If so, you are a god among insects!
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I cannot take credit for that. However, it is hilarious.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Comment

• Hahaha, WIN.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Hahaha, WIN.
                      NAY GOOD SIR!!! That is EPIC WIN!!!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

Comment

LMAO Rob please tell me that you got an iPhone and were wearing digital cameos!

Comment

• No... that's someone's wife.

Judging by her size, and the fact that what appears to be her mother is with her, I would estimate her husband is around 125-130 pounds, has ginger hair, and has not yet been promoted to corporal.

Once he is promoted, he will meet his future wife while she is pole dancing at the strip club during "A-Cup Night".

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                No... that's someone's wife.

Judging by her size, and the fact that what appears to be her mother is with her, I would estimate her husband is around 125-130 pounds, has ginger hair, and has not yet been promoted to corporal.

Once he is promoted, he will meet his future wife while she is pole dancing at the strip club during "A-Cup Night".
                                Well for the sake of humanity, I hope they are at the abortion clinic! (that's not nice Wayne)

Comment

Working...
                                X