Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I think PETAs ultimate goal is to be bigger attention whores than Greenpeace.
    "By the end of the 21st Century, Greenpeace and PETA had joined forces to become... GreenPETA!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
      You can join other organizations that do not kill animals or use bullshit reasoning to justify domestic terrorism Lisa. Just saying.
      Oh, I do, and I am. It's just that I can't totally low-ball them, either. I support plenty of them that make sense, no worries there. My absolute favorite is the Animal Legal Defense Fund - they're an organization of all lawyers working hard to make stricter laws for people who harm animals. At this point in time, the most jail time anyone has ever done for torturing and intentionally killing an animal has been three years. I'm all on board for making it stricter. I wish they had offices in NY - I'd absolutely try to get a job with them after I finish my class.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Oh, I do, and I am. It's just that I can't totally low-ball them, either. I support plenty of them that make sense, no worries there. My absolute favorite is the Animal Legal Defense Fund - they're an organization of all lawyers working hard to make stricter laws for people who harm animals. At this point in time, the most jail time anyone has ever done for torturing and intentionally killing an animal has been three years. I'm all on board for making it stricter. I wish they had offices in NY - I'd absolutely try to get a job with them after I finish my class.
        You're pretty awesome, you know that?

I was going to write something similar to what Rob did. It's far better to support your local no-kill shelter, or help a shelter that does euthanize animals get their animals adopted. PETA, as presented by Penn & Teller:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ijLulwUTY
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Penn & Teller are great. I show that episode to anyone who tries to tell me that PETA is good for animals.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For what it's worth, I donate monthly $25 each to the Humane Society, ASPCA, Best Friends Animal Society, and the Animal Legal Defense Fund. I very rarely give money to PETA, because although I am on board with their intentions, I know they're fuck ups. The most money I've given to PETA in the past 10 years has been for a cookbook and for a tee shirt ("Mean People Wear Fur"). That's it. They do have an awesome list of who does and doesn't test on animals, which is a big help in getting the word out to people. But yeah, I definitely know what you mean. I just wish they went about things differently.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Is it sad that PETA produces the largest amounts of euthanized animals?
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yes. They are fucking crazy.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *snicker*

Comment

• Squinting, I can see he wrote the fucking screenplay too.

Holyfuckshit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• One Gun....Many Lives Lost. But only 6 at a time. Hold on guys, I need to reload. If only someone would make a more efficient pistol for taking all these lives.

Comment

• God I hope it's still FAT KILMER.

Comment

• TOKYO DRIFT MOTHERFUCKERS

Comment

• I live life a quarter sidewalk at a time.

Comment

• The C.E.O. of Abercrombie & Fitch... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

It's like Gary Busey and douchebag mated.

Comment

Working...
                                X