Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahah to that fucking comment. WIN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Aaaah, just someone who obviously didn't see the movie.

Or make it past the first grade....
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not necessarily funny, but HURR.

http://img297.imageshack.us/i/haw5l5772523.jpg/

PROSTITUTE IMG BRACKETS
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-07-2010, 02:12 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's funny because it's true. Sounds like a good friend of mine actually.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Goddammit Sean Connery... I remember back in the day how you'd smack a woman for getting out of line (which shouldn't be done ever....) BUT, maybe he should have laid down the smack on his wife before she did this...Because there is no way that she aged normally like that.

Comment

• Comment

• A new one for any food thread:

"Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                    I hope to god that's real, and not just a clever Coco fan photoshop!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haaah!! Re-post that in the Relationshit thread for Bobby! See? That's how you do it!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                            It really is that simple YET show that to someone who is anti-obama and they'll argue differently for hours.

Originally posted by Fej View Post
                            Confirmation????

Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                            Hahahahahahaha
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Awwww.

Comment

• That's Nerdious' life story.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X