No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA. Would be one way to teach the ankle biters to NOT WALK HEADFIRST INTO A FUCKING DOOR HANDLE.

Seriously, they can build fucking sex bots, but they can't teach their kids to not walk headfirst into a door?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That's fucking fantasic. I now want a snow man in the vein of "MY ANUS IS BLEEDING"
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So what do you do for a living?

Well I'm retired special forces, used to train SWAT teams, now I just sit in my free apartment and look for IKEA jokes and treedicks. It's a hard life, but someone must lead it.

Comment

• Three of my faves...

They are part of the regular 'wallpaper rotation'.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        So what do you do for a living?

Well I'm retired special forces, used to train SWAT teams, now I just sit in my free apartment and look for IKEA jokes and treedicks. It's a hard life, but someone must lead it.
                        Yes...

but do you still love me?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-12-2010, 07:56 PM.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X