No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit, Adventures of Jeremy is another Hall of Fame nominee. Fucking hilarious.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• somebody get out the rubber sheets...
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Yeah, it was like that...

Comment

• hahahaha
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• lullercopters

Comment

• The only thing that could make that even more awesome? If it had been on Facebook.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• GREATEST IM EXCHANGE EVER...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Comment

• I call mine the Darwin Handle and it's made out of saw blades.

Comment

Working...
                                X