No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that, kids, is why Batman is goddamned.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I remember when someone at CHUD (was it the insufferable Capitan America?) did an anatomy drawing of a picture very similar to that one to figure out how an extremely morbidly obese person could do the splits. It was creepy.
      Yes, it was him. He lives somewhat close to me. He has tempted me to drive into Tampa, track him down and wedgie his shorts tighter (if that's even possible).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GOD HATES FAGS, BUT EDWARD IS COOL

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• http://insurancefraud.ytmnd.com/
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE STAT!

That is the best tagline I've seen in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Ed? Didn't know you were a wrestler too.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Comment

• Day of the Dolphin is pretty boring actually. It sounds better on paper than in reality. Not even Patton could save it.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X