Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Nah. Stallone was always a footnote in the beginning of PodCaust. It was all about THE FAHEY.
    Stallone guts Fahey in 5 out of 7 back alley brawls.

Fact.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fahey is too smart to allow that to happen. He's the brains, Stallone is the brawn.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fahey worships at the altar of Stallone.

Fact.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Fahey is too smart to allow that to happen. He's the brains, Stallone is the brawn.
          THIS...Stallone is like the archangel gabriel...he cleans up the messes.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Stallone as Arch-Angel? Sounds like a good fit for BDR's religion.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• lolz...very nice.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Best one yet. I love those damn things.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Comment

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X