Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks incredibly uncomfortable.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• come on rob, u know having an armrest lodged in your anus is the standard for comfort

Comment

• GO AMURIKA!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good to see Precious finally got away from her momz and into some wrestlin' boots.

Just kidding. That is not good at all.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
            Good to see Precious finally got away from her momz and into some wrestlin' boots.

Just kidding. That is not good at all.
            lol

Comment

• What Rob's house would look like:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Heck yes.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Martin?
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• ghahahaa

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *shudders* I destroyed all my band/orchestra photos in that particular style.

Also, I hate when a really good zing gets missed by a page flop.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• OH IMPERIAL FARCEBERK...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm going to force choke the piss out of you
                                That could be the title of a great song.

Comment

Working...
                                X