No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out Tiny, he could be out to fuck you and your lazy eye!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm blind in that eye, crackerbitch. He'll have to pry my ZORG ZF-1 from my cold dead hands first.

Imma start callin' you Dave if you keep up with this "tiny" shit. Who in the Glenn Ford is "tiny"?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yes sir, Mr. President.

...But Picard could still fuck that eye.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Gawdammit.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by PREZ-O-DENT of the Federated Planets View Post
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by PREZ-O-DENT of the Federated Planets View Post
                    Hahahaha. Exactly what happened when a group of us tried acid. 3 of us sat around waiting for it to hit and one guy tripped his balls off. Not me.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Guinan View Post
                      Hahahaha. Exactly what happened when a group of us tried acid. 3 of us sat around waiting for it to hit and one guy tripped his balls off. Not me.
                      Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet and take two.....or seven.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Drugs are bad. Unless you're giving them to ugly chicks to make them hot chicks to sell to lonely miners living on a styrofoam rock planet.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by John McClane View Post
                          Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet and take two.....or seven.
                          Tentatively my plan for NYE.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Guinan View Post
                            Tentatively my plan for NYE.
                            Oh how I long for the days of yore.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm 90% sure I couldn't deal with it anymore. Those days are in the past, and I'm fine with that.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, some of us don't have rainbow colored chicks to fuck so give us our vices ok Mr. Beard.

Comment

Working...
                                X