Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robocop is fucking great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's true, but I'd be wondering why does Robocop have a Santa beard?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• They are all great but I think Boba and Brock's are the best.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Who knew the mage from Final Fantasy had to shave.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
            That's true, but I'd be wondering why does Robocop have a Santa beard?
            FAIL. Robocop does not have a true beard.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• What does that mean?

The man was shot 98 billion times. Perhaps that's the closest he'll ever come to having a beard.

Comment

• Goatee or Van Dyke (I always giggle when I use the word dyke). Not a beard.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                  What does that mean?

The man was shot 98 billion times. Perhaps that's the closest he'll ever come to having a beard.

I blame
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Guinan View Post
                    Goatee or Van Dyke (I always giggle when I use the word dyke). Not a beard.
                    You plan on saying that to Murphy's face?

Comment

• Sure I would. If I recall correctly (and I do have a good memory) there was enough of Murphy's face for a full beard. Obviously he chose a different route. Not his fault that "The Doctor" can't tell different facial hair styles.

Comment

• Pretty sure the baby food he eats also has Nair in it.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You know I likes them smooth.

Comment

• I fucked ED-209 once. That tiger growling really puts the Earl in my Grey.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Please tell me you fucked the entire OCP board up to and including DICK JONES!

Comment

• He'd fuck the warp core if he could.

Damn filthy bastard.

YOU GIVE US BALDS A BAD NAME.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X