Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Kablinski, I haz a sad. But seriously, is Hocken human or are his updates posted by a random text generator.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      No Kablinski, I haz a sad. But seriously, is Hocken human or are his updates posted by a random text generator.
      I think it's the second one. Either that or he's a pod person.

These are awesome, BTW.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Hocken is a human captcha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

EXACTLY!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

A captcha that likes Doctor Who...

*shudders*
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I like Doctor Who.

Comment

So do I.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

*snicker*
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's ok, as your both are quite pleasant automated responsed robots to deal with.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          It's ok, as your both are quite pleasant automated responsed robots to deal with.

Comment

Don't worry guys, I'm not giving this up. The baby has kinda forced me to do other things right now, and I have to buy a mouse, but I've been watching his FB page and dying to get going on more.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR CHILD BEFORE CREATING MORE COMICS!

haha, sall good. I would love that Groupon quote to be one if possible though.

Comment

Supercilious Hocken is supercilious.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X