No announcement yet.

Animated Gif of the Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ain't kiddin', Rob. I have such a crush on her.

Comment

• Awesome.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hotter than Winstead though?

Comment

• Yes.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jeesh. She's got kind of a pre-nose job Jennifer Grey shnoz on her that takes her down a few notches in my book.

Comment

• but the fact she's a badass raises those notches in my book. The sex would be AMAZEBALLS.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ugh I missed all these because my dumb work blocked anything Twitter-related so I can't see the frontpage and then I forget about doing it when I get home
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  Hotter than Winstead though?
                  I'd be happy with either - I ain't picky.

Comment

• The whole flick should have looked this.

Comment

• You know, I have never seen that movie. A fact I'm actually quite proud of.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        You may be on to something there, Rerb. I liked the film, but yeah, would've worked better as a balls-to-the-wall cartoon. My crush on Lori Petty notwithstanding, of course. Same for Jet Girl (Naomi Watts), too.

Comment

• Totally jerked it to this movie as a kid.

Comment

• Regrets doing The Italian Jerb.

Comment

• Don't tase me bro.

Comment

• yessss

Comment

Working...
                                X