X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ghost Car!

Comment

• saw that yesterday. I want to know if it's CG or not. It has to be. No way did that car just pull a BTTF.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think it sneaks in between the truck and train from the opposing lane.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Totally going to use that at my next use of force training.

Comment

• That move while totally awesome looking has a high getting shot in the face to not getting shot in the face ratio. I'll pass.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahahah.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              That move while totally awesome looking has a high getting shot in the face to not getting shot in the face ratio. I'll pass.
                              Totally. It's going to be a "listen, knuckleheads, this is why you always need to be alert" discussion.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X