Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dating online weirdos/loser/interesting people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You must spread rep... bla bla.

Comment

• Homeless woman called me "sexy" at the bus stop this morning. Should I go for it, guys? I think she might be the one.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The one rubbing her own shit all over the back seats of the Metro, I mean.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• In a word...FUCK YEAH. And take pics, we need proof.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• At least she'd be a cheap date. "Here's water. No, don't throw it at people. God, you're always such a bitch."

~

Comment

• "This is my favorite soup kitchen, Jake. How did you know?!"

Comment

• "Honey, I got ya some new/used rags down at the Goodwill."
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Just wait till he springs for her a new shopping cart. jakes smishing some stank homeless ass that night.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                      The one rubbing her own shit all over the back seats of the Metro, I mean.
                      She's into that kinky shit you like too? I'm so happy for you two lovebirds.
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• That's how we met years ago. My feces-covered hand brushed her feces-covered hand, we locked eyes, and immediately started giggling and got into a feces-covering contest. We went wild. Other passengers, windows, shitting into each other's hands and throwing it at tourists, chasing the bus driver with shitcovered hands when he came to kick us off...it was just one of those moments when you realize you've met your star-crossed match. Yet I was young, she was eighty, and I didn't recognize the face of love yet. Until our paths crossed again today. And when I walk down the beach later today, there will not only be one set of footprints...

...there will be a set of footprints and a set of wheelprints.

I think I need to lie down before this lust overcomes me.

~

Comment

• I'm not gonna lie, I rubbed one out as I read that paragraph.

With shit in my hand.

Such a touching, life-affirming love story yours is Jake. You should base a screenplay around it; I hear Troma is looking for a good Rom Com along those lines.
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• HOT
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                              HOT
                              Times 2
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• With Ron Jeremy as the wacky bus driver.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X