This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• that's Awesome!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And sound advice.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• LOLz. Nice.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want to know when and where I said RAGTIME is better than Dawn of the Dead?
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  I want to know when and where I said RAGTIME is better than Dawn of the Dead?
                  Relax!

I'll correct it...

Comment

• Okay, that'll do.

Comment

• That picture reminds me of the scene in Napoleon Dynamite when Uncle Rico and Kip are talking about their business...and Kip says some shit like that they need vests to look professional...yeah, Hocken you nailed it.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Got to look swanky when doing free hugs aka me screaming at people.

Comment

• Explain this Free Hug bullshit.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shouldn't you be selling some illegally kept animals or some bullshit?

And speaking of which, where the fuck is my free frogurt?

Comment

• Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.

Comment

• But the frogurt is cursed.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X