This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy George?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Marilyn Manson.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't tell me that THAT'S how Marilyn Manson looks now.

eta: NO SHIT???? That's really him now?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll be honest, you could almost do a 'separated at birth' with Marilyn Manson and Carnie Wilson (pre surgery) at this point. WOW.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was just jamming out to some early Manson today before work. I still dig the hell outta his first 4 albums. but I've hated his last 2.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I always thought Heroin was one of those drugs that made you skinny.....
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                I always thought Heroin was one of those drugs that made you skinny.....
                Doesn't work for Artie Lange apparently.

But Manson appears to be heading down that road Rober Smith already trailblazed: Being a fatass with makeup on.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Have you heard his new song, "I Don't Like the Cake (But the Cake Likes Me ((NOM NOM NOM))"?

It's gonna be huge. Just like him.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Someone Hi-Five this man.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Have you heard his new song, "I Don't Like the Cake (But the Cake Likes Me ((NOM NOM NOM))"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        Have you heard his new song, "I Don't Like the Cake (But the Cake Likes Me ((NOM NOM NOM))"?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Russ again.
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Also, the last thing I ever wanted when I was ever that depressed was people taking photos.

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X