No announcement yet.

Lamebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Josh, everyone wants to hang with the cool trendy gay guys.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Sorry Josh, everyone wants to hang with the cool trendy gay guys.
      True...

The fashion tips alone are worth fending off advances!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Concentrating in concentration camps..."

FUCKING GOLD!

Comment

• Holy shit!

"HOLOCAUST!"
            "What does that have to do with ovens? U guys r retarded."

Oh, man, there aren't enough Picard face-palm pics in the world!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I didn't know it was possible to be that fucking stupid and still be able to....well, pretty much do anything. The fact that she was able to put together coherent sentences is shocking.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Urge to kill etc. etc.

Comment

• And I thought some of the ignorance I experienced regarding Vietnam was bad...FFS.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    You're married with kids and a pauper! lol
                    Wow, finances are fair game now? Yeah, I'm out of work but I'm hardly indigent ffs.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Sorry Josh, everyone wants to hang with the cool trendy gay guys.
                    Originally posted by V View Post
                    True...

The fashion tips alone are worth fending off advances!
                    Yeah plus in a pinch you can get 'em to blow you, amiriteguys?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      Yeah plus in a pinch you can get 'em to blow you, amiriteguys?
                      Life has taught me that's NEVER the case.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        Wow, finances are fair game now? Yeah, I'm out of work but I'm hardly indigent ffs.
                        You told me you wouldn't go out on a date to the St. Arnold brewery until you could get your hair done and take me to dinner!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          You told me you wouldn't go out on a date to the St. Arnold brewery until you could get your hair done and take me to dinner!
                          Well in my defense I'm trying to fuck you. I should look my best and at least feed you.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just clean the Bud Light empties and Twizzler wrappers out of the backseat of your Oldsmobile.

Comment

• Lulz, I don't have a backseat, I took it out and put in a mattress.

Comment

• Appropriately stained I hope!

Comment

Working...
                                X