Lamebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahahahaha. *takes breath* Bwahahahahahahaha
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      hahahahahahaha. *takes breath* Bwahahahahahahaha
      ^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        ^^^^
        Ditto. lulz
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• lol wtf read the comments
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• hahahaha, FAIL
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I submitted this, but not sure if it'll get on the main page. But I had to share. This person on my list FAILS fucking hard.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• lulz...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Even I lol'd at that.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Tsk tsk Alan!

And no shit Howard, I got hit in a drive thru, AT A WHATABURGER, by someone texting!

Comment

• You guys sure that they didn't rear end you in a rush to get their Whataburger goodies? And yeah I've told bosses to stop texting me because I was driving and that I'd text back when I could.

Comment

• I miss Whataburger.

The last one in Lakeland closed last year.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I know mine wasn't. I was waiting to pull up to the window, but the bed of my truck was still in front of the menu/order line. I felt the chick hit my truck bed, looked over my shoulder, and saw her finish the text and put the phone down. If it had been Taco Bell instead of Whataburger I would have been really pissed.

All the reason to move back Howard. Also, I'm lonely and need friends

Comment

• Billy I'm like down the road from you but you're allergic to Baytown. Lulz. Also I'd have cunt punted that chick for finishing her text.

Comment

• You're married with kids and a pauper! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X