No announcement yet.

Lamebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 generations. I don't know whether to lulz or throw up.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

If Rosario Dawson was named Rosario Hughes and we were 14 generations apart, I'd still attempt to smash it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

But how far in the generations would you go if Rosario was in your family?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          But how far in the generations would you go if Rosario was in your family?
          The proper answer is 5 which means 3 for Rob.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I think Rob is afraid to admit publicly he'd do Rosario even if she was his sister (half, blood, step, or even adopted).
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Adopted = I'd do her
              Half = nope
              Blood = nope
              Step = nope
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You wouldn't bone a step? I don't think it counts unless the parents actually get hitched. If that's the case, I committed incest twice in my late teens.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Jake
                  You wouldn't bone a step? I don't think it counts unless the parents actually get hitched. If that's the case, I committed incest twice in my late teens.
                  quoted before the edit. Sister-fucker!!

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    quoted before the edit. Sister-fucker!!
                    Nonsense you're just getting me back for the cousin thing. Also, it was basically me banging my mom's boyfriend's daughter. They never got married.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                      Nonsense you're just getting me back for the cousin thing. Also, it was basically me banging my mom's boyfriend's daughter. They never got married.

That's hot. haha. And sure, if they weren't married I rail her hard. HARD.

Comment

For them titties I'd have probably done it if she was blood. Just once though.

~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          There was no cousin thing. The CHICKS were cousins!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

also lulz. Banging moms boyfriends daughter = ultimate pwnage on douchebag dating mom.

Comment

I thought this was pretty funny.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

They are sexist.

Comment

Lulz at the better than iPhone Howard. Really, REALLY?

J/K I hate my iphone.

Comment

Working...
                                X