No announcement yet.

Lamebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame on you Rob. Shame on you. I used to know a guy in my Kung Fu school who lived near a school where the future nuns would go. He'd try to "converting" them back, and did so with 6 of them on the 30+ he did during the 3 years I saw him. He also made a point of honor to anally fuck them by date #3. And those chick weren't bad looking at all some of them quite stunning.

That guy was awesome.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bwahahahaha
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Truth.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just sent this in...one of my wife's friends...

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• lulz.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lulz. What happened? Baby daddy stole her tv?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have no idea, but my wife were in tears...so fucking classic.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Bill just quoted my unwritten book.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Huge-manatee-rian idiots?

Now Oi've seen everyfink.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

• That is awesome.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh my god, that was amazing! I've never ever laughed so hard at a Lamebook entry! "I just went to my doctor and found out my hymen is still intact." "Fuck you bitch, we had sex seventeen times!" "Exactly."
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X